Prep/Cook Time: 1 hour
Serve about 2 people
What You Need:
- 2 Chicken Breasts (cooked and pulled)
- 1 Cup Of Cooked Rice
- 2 cups of milk/water in a small sauce pan
- ½ cup of Shirley J Cream Soup & Sauce Mix (or a half a cup of any cream based sauce mix you prefer to make)
- ½ tblspn of poppyseeds
- ¼ cup of grated cheese
- Pinch of onion powder
- Gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 tspn of gluten free chicken granule
*I cooked my chicken in a crock pot previously and shredded it. If you’re short on time you could use cubed or canned chicken.*
- Combine your cream based sauce, chicken granule, poppy seeds, and onion powder in a small sauce pan and bring it to a low boil.
- Serve over cooked rice and sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs above before eating.